Social Media and Digital Content VolunteerWe are on the lookout for a new Social Media and Digital Content Volunteer to join Unseen Tours at a very exciting time, as we embark on our tenth year!
This role will manage and monitor social media channels which include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linked In. They will measure success, recommend and implement improvements to social strategy and liaise with colleagues across the organisation to ensure social media plays an integral role in achieving our mission. Responsibilities include:
- Social media management: Lead on the development and delivery of social media plans for selected channels. Schedule and post on social media on a daily basis. Plan and deliver organic campaigns.
- Content development: Create compelling and engaging social media content. This could include short form videos, graphics and GIFs.
- Reporting and analytics: Ensure appropriate monitoring is in place to manage social media accounts day to day. Provide regular reports and analysis on the performance of our content and strategy.
- Work with the managing director to create a social media and digital content strategy for Unseen Tours’ 10-year anniversary and beyond.
Our ideal candidate We are looking for someone who:
- Has a good working knowledge of social media platforms with an understanding of the roles they play in people’s lives
- Is a confident, engaging writer with strong communication skills and the ability to write creatively, clearly, and compellingly, with an eye for detail and impeccable grammar
- Is a creative thinker, organised, detail-oriented and driven by deadlines and results
- Is able to work with minimal direction and supervision; independent and self-sufficient, but in the context of a close-knit team
- Has a positive, problem-solving attitude
- Is able to write crafted blogs and articles
- Is able to create good visual content such as infographics and GIFs
How to apply: If you’re interested in this role and joining the Unseen Tours family, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you write Social Media and Digital Content Volunteer in the subject of the email.
We will be reviewing applications and interviewing for this role on a rolling basis, so please do get your applications in soon. Good luck!